ORTHOPEDIC MANUAL THERAPY
Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Seminars (MAPS)
Choose how you stay connected with MAPS…
Consistent A+ Approval Ratings
From Over 46,000 Healthcare Providers
Stay Connected with MAPS…
Stay Connected with MAPS…
Why have over 46,000 Rehabilitation Professionals chosen MAPS as their preferred Continuing Education provider?
- FLEXIBLE ADVANCED TRAINING FOR BUSY CLINICIANS
Our highly acclaimed Certification & Fellowship Programs just keep growing!
~ 954+ professionals Certified in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMTs)
~ 22 Fellowship graduates (and counting) in our AAOMPT-accredited MAPS Orthopedic Manual Therapy Fellowship Program.
- CONTINUOUS A+ COURSE APPROVAL RATINGS
Our most recent 45,939 participants gave MAPS seminars an average approval rating of “A+”. We feel that our
ratings enables our course quality speaks for itself.
- 14 LIVE, IN-PERSON COURSES
We offer fourteen different live, in-person weekend courses with 70+% “hands-on manual therapy” taught by expert orthopedic manual therapists in directly supervised laboratory sessions. Available throughout the U.S. and in a variety of international locations.
- New – LEARN FROM HOME OPTIONS
Our REMOTE LIVE courses allow you to learn from home via our virtual classroom (on weekends and select weekday evenings). Includes coursework through MAPS Online Learning and the exact same lab demonstrations as provided in our Live, In-Person courses, with a live expert instructor to answer questions and walk you through all the same techniques.
Our new ON-DEMAND courses allow you to learn from home via MAPS Online Learning through our virtual classroom any time of the day or night. These are pre-recorded courses created by expert instructors within the profession.
- WHAT MAKES THE MAPS CURRICULUM SO SPECIAL?
- Pre-Approved CEs for PTs and PTAs in 34+ states. CEUs for all MAPS courses are automatically pre-approved in 34+states. Approvals filed in additional states based upon where upcoming courses are scheduled.
- Board of Certification Approval for Athletic Trainers on select courses.
- The Maitland-Australian Approach. We incorporate Geoff Maitland’s approach with the most current evidence-based philosophies and techniques provided by other world-renowned manual physiotherapists* into an even more comprehensive manual therapy approach.
- The most passionate expert faculty in clinical rehabilitation education. 30 MAPS expert clinician instructors and leaders in the industry and contributors to original research, peer- reviewed journal articles (513+ to date) and at least 16 PT textbooks. With 23 FAAOMPTs, 19 OCS/SCSs, 6 Advanced Manipulation degrees, 18 DPT/DSc/PhDs and over 834 combined years of professional experience, our faculty is virtually unmatched. There’s nothing like learning from the experts!
LEARN HOW MAPS IS EVIDENCE-BASED
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF MAPS AND OUR COURSE FORMAT
Thank you for visiting us at OZPT.com
*Manual Physiotherapists including: J. Cyriax, M. Jones, D. Rivett, C. Cook, D. Butler and C. Showalter among others.